2007年7月9日星期一

iBT TOEFL 复习笔记 第三篇 OG Independt Writing Sample

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer


分析:telling the truthrelationship 是两个关键词,也就是说,要讨论telling the truth
relationship 的关系。下一步就是决定写那个,当然要找个好写的,说假话还要关系好,这个好像是处世高手才能达到的境界,我们这样的菜鸟们最好,或者说只能telling the truth,这个关键词我们可以把它联系到我自己的分类--个人品质 上------telling the truth means honesty


Score 5 Essay
                               

                DISHONESTY KILLS RELIABILITY

There are certain considerations or factors that everyone takes into account in a
relationship. People may look for honesty, altruism, understanding, loyalty, being thoughtful
etc! Everyone would more or less wish that the person sihe is dealing with, has some of
these virtues above. Putting them in an order according to their importance, however can
be very subjective and relative.
分析:简单讨论relationship. 紧接着就切入正题把影响relationship 的品质都列了一下:honesty, altruism, understanding, loyalty, being thoughtful 然后说些废话什么大家都会在交往时注意这些啊,这些很重要
小结:开头两句要把背景说清楚,然后绕些废话

When someone asks himiherself the question "What do I consider to be the most
important thing in my relationship?" the answer depends on a lot of factors such as how
hisiher earlier relationships were.
还是废话,反复在说relationship,――――套话:答案因人/事而异the answer depends on a lot of factors such as 。。。
After stating that everyone's opinion can be different about this, for me honesty, in other
words, always telling the truth is the most important consideration in a relationship.
Opposite of this is inarguably lying and if someone needs to lie, either sihe is hiding
something or is afraid of telling me something.
把话题绕到honesty上,这样把品质和这个题挂上钩了
In any relationship of mine, I would wish that first of all, the person I'm dealing with is
honest. Even though slhe thinks that sihe did something wrong that I wouldn't like, s/he7d better tell me the truth and not lie about it. Later on if I find out about a lie or hear the truth from someone else, that'd be much more unpleasant. In that case how can I ever believe or trust that person again? How can I ever believe that this person has enough confidence in me to forgive himiher and carry on with the relationship from there. So if I cannot trust a person anymore, if the person doesn't think I can handle the truth, there's no point to continuing that relationship.
感觉可以用很平常的话说明问题,不必像GRE那样�~~
但是要用一些复杂句来充实内容,说白了要增加字数,例子也不是非要名人名言,神童天才,自己身边的事情也是可以的。口语化的成分比较大。
Although I would like to see altruistic, understanding, thoughtful and loyal behavior from
people, an instance of the opposite of these behaviors would not upset me as much as
dishonesty would. Among all the possible behaviors, dishonesty is the only one for me that
terminates how 1 feel about a person's reliability. Therefore honesty would be my first
concern and the most important consideration in a relationship.
换个角度继续说,就算反复的说I,me也没问题
最后要说回到最初的话题 honesty would be my first concern and the most important consideration in a relationship.
 

宁波
2007-07-09

没有评论:

AdSense

Powered By Blogger